1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Accuracy (both proximity sensor and screentouch)
- Two modes: try record or workout
- It could be a part of a comprehensive "Workout" app
Runtastic Push-up is an app for tracking, managing and sharing your daily push-up workout
Runtastic dev team, after reaching great success with runtastic running app, widen its limits in order to cover all the workout needs of mobile devices users. Runtastic Push-Up focused on one of the most important exercises to keep a great state of fitness. If you're looking for app that helps you track your progress and motivate yourself, keep reading.
First question, how can it track my push-ups? Well, there are two systems: by touch with your nose the display when you go down or just by approaching it enough (proximity sensor). This way your mobile device will track how many push-ups you've done in each series. Runtastic will generate weekly, monthly and yearly stats as well as personal records (that you can share through your social media to challenge your friends or show off your progresses). What's more, runtastic calculates calories burnt.
Until here the app is already great, however, it's actually even better. You can "Try record" which is a free push-up mode or "Start your workout". The latter drives you through a set of series with each corresponding 60-30 seconds breaks (countdown is displayed). Before starting your workout, a video will be displayed to show you how to make push-up correctly (a monitor will explain it step-by-step). You can even download voice package for assistance in your language.
These are the basic feature you can find in the free version. If you want to turn runtastic in a professional training tool we recommend you to upgrade to the pro version which is ad-free and includes a complete training program (24days) and allows user to start workout from a different points, depending on their state of fitness. Great app.
Think it can’t be that easy? Let Runtastic convince you otherwise! With the free Runtastic PushUps App, you can achieve your fitness goals NOW. You will be motivated to workout harder, strengthen your muscles, and you will have fun in the process! Not only will your push up capacity improve, you’ll also realize results in your overall fitness and your overall strength training capacity (i.e. bench press).
This app is your personal push-up trainer, intent to help you build strength in your arms, pecs, and core.
Unique recognition of your push ups: The recognition of your push ups is done automatically via proximity sensor on your smartphone or tablet, or by touching the screen with your nose.
* One level with a sport science training plan
* Count of completed push ups via proximity sensor, or
* Count of completed push ups by touching the screen with the nose
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
* Voice Coach
* Personal records and exercise statistics recorded and saved (i.e. monthly training statistics)
* Upload workout activities to the Runtastic fitness site for future review, analysis, and comparison
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Social media sharing: Share your strength and personal records with friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and E-mail.
And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload exercise data to his/her online fitness profile and take a look at all workout activity, training progress, and comparisons with friends!
Further strength training info and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Download the free Runtastic PushUps App today to get fit, stay fit, and feel fantastic! #pumpit
Keywords: pushups, workout, exercise, core, strength, training, muscles, bench press, triceps, fitness, push up, push ups, push-up, pecs, free
Corrected and eliminated black screen during training on Android 4.2.2.
- Akis B. Downloaded 19h ago
- Thehardcorecityone .. Downloaded Sep 27, 2013
- Jose Luis L. Downloaded Sep 21, 2013
- ElenaChiantello Downloaded Aug 3, 2013
- Daniel_corcoran Downloaded Jun 30, 2013
- Miha R. Downloaded Jun 23, 2013
- Adel S. Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- Abel L. Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- dannywuliao Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I like this app
Awesome way to get back into calisthenics if you've been on a hiatus!
Im wish I can buy pro version
Try all their series
Nice polished app!
It motivates me to train hard !